The operator of www.somosmedia.hu hereby informs the visitors of the Website about the practices followed in the management of personal data, about the organizational and technical measures taken to protect the data, as well as about the rights of the visitors in this regard and the possibilities of their enforcement.
The controller of the data is Somos Media Bt. (hereinafter: Operator) (company registration number: 03-06-102991; registered office: 6000 Kecskemét, Frangepán sétány 4. III. level. 15., location: 6000 Kecskemét, Klapka u. 19. II. level. 1.)
If the Operator requests personal data from the Website visitor (hereinafter: User) for any purpose, the following provisions shall apply.
This Privacy Statement contains basic information regarding the management, processing and registration of personal data provided by the User when using the Operator’s Website. If you have any questions regarding the handling of your data, please contact our customer service department before using the Website.
The Privacy Statement may be amended at any time, the User is obliged to check the Website from time to time to ensure that he is aware of any changes. The Data Protection Statement entered into force on January 1, 2019. The Operator is responsible for handling your personal data provided on the Website.
In order to use the Website, the User generally does not have to provide any data. However, in order to use certain services, it may be necessary for you to provide certain personal data to the Operator.
Depending on the service, the Operator may need the following personal data:
In addition, the website may place cookies on the User’s device used for browsing, if you specifically approve this when you first access the website. It is important that these cookies are not placed by the Operator, but on the User’s own device used for browsing, so the User has full control over them.
When viewing the Website, with the help of cookies placed on the User’s computer, the start and end time of the User’s visit, IP address, and in some cases – depending on the settings of the User’s computer – the type of browser, operating system, language, The parameters of the user’s device, the settings specified by the user on the Website, the subpages visited and the time spent on them. The Operator does not and cannot connect this data with personal data, you decide to share them with the express authorization given to us and the cookie settings specified in your browser.
Other data provided for the use of the Website is also processed with the voluntary consent of the user.
The Operator requests that persons under the age of 16 – as defined by the relevant local legislation – do not make legal transactions (purchases or any other transactions) without the permission of a parent or legal representative.
Other data provided by the user is used and managed by the Operator solely for the purpose of providing a higher level of service to the User, especially in the following areas:
The Operator may contact the User by e-mail, telephone, fax or letter, unless he has marked one of these as a preference. The Operator does not use personal data for purposes other than those indicated. The data provided in this way is processed with the User’s voluntary consent.
The Operator treats all data and facts concerning the Users as confidential, and uses them exclusively for the development of its services and for the preparation of its own statistics. The reports made on these are only published in a form that is not suitable for the unique identification of individual Users.
Without your consent, the Operator will not forward, publish, sell, rent or make your personal data available to third parties if it is only necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement or required by law.
If the User provided his personal data in order to receive information about the Operator’s services by e-mail, he will continue to send this information to him by e-mail, unless he expressly requests otherwise. In other cases, when you provide your personal data to the Operator, you have the option to choose whether you would like to receive this type of information by e-mail as well.
The session IDs are automatically deleted when you leave the Website, but at the same time, another part of the cookies helps the Operator in that, through their use, the Operator is aware of the User’s previous settings, the data and information provided by the User, and other characteristics of the use of the website. so that you do not have to enter them again on the next visit, and your settings are automatically loaded to achieve a more pleasant user experience. The expiration date of these cookies varies, but they are typically present on the User’s device until the User deletes them.
Messages written to the Operator are classified by the Operator at its own discretion, and if it considers that its content is necessary to protect or assert the legitimate interests of the Operator or another third party, it stores them for 5 years, but strictly uses them only for the above-mentioned purpose . If the Operator does not attach such importance to the message, it will be deleted within 30 days of receipt.
The Operator assumes no responsibility for its previous pages that have already been deleted, but were still archived with the help of Internet search programs. The operator of the search page must ensure that they are removed.
Employees of the Operator can access the personal data provided by Users.
The Operator does not transfer personal data to third parties other than those indicated. This does not apply to possible mandatory data transmissions prescribed by law, which can only take place in exceptional cases. Before fulfilling individual data requests from the authorities, the Operator examines for each individual data whether the legal basis for data transmission really exists.
The legal basis for data management is the voluntary consent of Users.
Users can request information about the management of their personal data. Upon request, the Operator provides the data subject with information about the data it manages, the purpose, legal basis, duration of data management, the name and address of the Operator (headquarters: 6000 Kecskemét, Frangepán sétány 4. III. level. 15., location: 6000 Kecskemét, Klapka u. 19. II. level. 1.) and about the activities related to data management, as well as about who and for what purpose the data is or has been received. The information can be requested at the postal address of the Operator (6000, Kecskemét Frangepán sétány 4. III. level. 15.) or at the e-mail address email@example.com.
You can initiate the correction and deletion of the User’s personal data at the same contacts.
In the case of inappropriate use of the Website’s services, as well as at the User’s own request, the associated data will be deleted. Deletion takes place within 24 hours of the next working day from the start of the deletion request.
The Operator places great emphasis on the security of your personal data. In order to prevent unauthorized access to personal data, we use appropriate physical and electronic procedures for the protection and security of data received online.
If you wish to modify the cookie settings related to the Website or delete them, you can do so in the settings of the browser used to access the website, as cookies are stored on the user’s computer and not by the Website Operator. You can get more information about these in the help of the browser you are using, and you can use it to change your previous cookie settings or delete the cookies previously placed by the Operator on the device you use for browsing.
(1) At any time, the data subjects may request information in writing from the Data Controller about the way their personal data is managed, indicate their request for deletion or modification, and withdraw their previously given consent at the contact details provided in point 3.
(2) The data subject may not exercise his or her right to deletion in the case of data management as required by law.
(3) Content of the right to information: Based on the data subject’s request, the Data Controller shall provide the data subject with the information listed in Articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR regarding the processing of personal data, as well as Articles 15-22. and provides the information in accordance with Article 34 in a concise, understandable form.
(4) Content of the right of access: Upon request of the data subject, the Data Controller provides information on whether data processing related to him is in progress at the Data Controller. If the Data Controller is processing the applicant’s data, the data subject is entitled to access with regard to the following:
Personal data relating to her/him;
(5) In the event of a data request according to the above, the Data Controller shall issue to the data subject a copy of the data processed by him corresponding to the request. Upon separate request, it is possible to request electronic delivery from the Data Controller.
(6) The data controller requests an administration fee of HUF 500 per page for each additional copy.
(7) The deadline for issuing the requested data is 30 days from the receipt of the request.
(8) Right to rectification: The data subject may request the correction of inaccurate data concerning him/her managed by the Data Controller.
(9) Right to erasure: If any of the following reasons exist, the Data Controller will delete the data concerning the data subject as soon as possible, but no later than within 5 working days, at the request of the data subject:
(10) It is not possible for the Data Controller to delete the data if the data management is still necessary for any of the following:
(11) Right to limit data processing: If any of the following reasons exist, the Data Controller will limit data processing at the request of the data subject:
(12) If the Data Controller introduces a restriction on any managed data, during the period of the restriction it will only manage the relevant data if and to the extent that:
(13) Right to withdraw: The data subject has the right to withdraw his consent to the Data Controller – in writing – at any time. In the event of such a request, the Data Controller shall immediately and permanently delete all data that it has managed in relation to the data subject and whose further storage is not required by law or is not necessary for the enforcement or protection of rights related to legitimate interests. The legality of the data management up to the withdrawal of the consent is not affected by the withdrawal.
(14) The right to data portability: The data subject has the right to request that the data controller transmits the data concerning him in a commonly used format readable by computer software to another data controller. The Data Controller fulfills the request as soon as possible, but within 30 days at the latest.
(15) Automated decision-making and profiling: The data subject has the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated data management (for example, profiling) that would have a legal effect on him or otherwise adversely affect him. This right is not applicable if:
The Operator stores personal data on the servers of Tárhely.eu Kft. (headquarters: 1144 Budapest, Ormánság street 4. X. level 241.), which are protected by 24-hour personal security and are located on the Hungarian Internet backbone network.
A User who feels that the Operator has violated his right to the protection of personal data can assert his claim before a civil court or ask for the help of the National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority (NAIH). CXII of 2011 on the protection of personal data and the disclosure of data of public interest provides detailed legal provisions regarding this and the Operator’s obligations. Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (GDPR).
The use of the Internet is accompanied by various threats to privacy.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that the opinion described on the Website is personal data, from which it is possible to infer your special data, even your origin and political opinion. This data becomes available to everyone.
We recommend that you use PET technology (Privacy Enhancement Technology) to protect your personal data. You can find relevant information on many websites.
Technology that strengthens the private sector